I feel like I've taken a breath of fresh air. Keeping all of this between Marc and I has been SO hard. I was able to tell all of my family tonight the whole story of our sweet girl. We shared with Marc's family last night. It makes it all the more exciting!
I feel so blessed to have such incredible families. I know that my family would do ANYTHING to help us. Marc's parents told us last night that they were willing to help us in any way they could as well. Why does Heavenly Father love us so much?!
On top of how excited I am that I can finally talk to people about this, my cousin Paige introduced me to a couple who served missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Armenia. We were able to chat about the country. I think they will be a huge help in this transition for her. One thing that I've been so worried about is bringing this sweet girl to a new country, new people, and new language. I can only imagine how scared she'll be. I am excited to learn more about the language and the Armenian people from them.
We have decided to name her Brielle after the Angel Gabriel, who came and told Mary and Elizabeth they'd be having a child. We feel like she is our angel who we've been guided to by the Holy Ghost. At this time we have not been informed of her Armenian name. She has a screen name that they give her to put on the internet, but because of privacy rules they cannot post her actual name online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment